Search Our Site

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Wire Rings!


Jewelry

Wire Rings!
So it turns out that making a wire ring is super simple... even I (who is scared very easily by instructions with more than 5 steps) can make them! These are SUUUPER cute gifts to make in a flash... yay! They're cheap too, all you need is a bit of wire and some needle-nose pliers.
You can also use a few beads to pizzazz-up your ring!



Okay! Here we go!

  1. Gather supplies: Wire (I used 14 gauge) and needle-nose pliers (opt. beads)
  2. Fold the wire in half (when I say in half I don't mean down the middle... just into to sections. It's actually better if the fold ISN'T in the middle.)
  3. Wrap the folded wire once around the finger of your choice
  4. Use the pliers to style the remaining amount of wire however you please!


For some cool ideas, go to http://jewelrymakingjournal.com/easy-folded-wire-ring-tutorial/


Here I will show you some of the cool tutorials and pictures that I found that inspired me.

Click here (Pinterest)


And Here (More Pinterest)

Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment